Saturday, May 11, 2013

Getting Gorgeous!

I was fortunate enough to snag an invite to Getting Gorgeous' Beauty event in NYC. I didn't really know what to expect since this was my first blogger only event, but I hoped on the Megabus to NYC and of course I had a blast!
 





There were "selfies" with Tide and Downy. [You all know how horrible I am with these, so it took me hours to get a decent shot.]
















I spun the CVS Beauty Club prize wheel a few times... and won products from the Nuance collection by Salma Hayek, Nexxus, Organix, Garnier, and more.  Stay tuned for product reviews.





And of course there were cocktails...Bacardi debuted their new mixers with an awesome "decorate your drink station" complete with edible flowers, colored sugar, and even fruit filled ice cubes!

















There was also a display of some of the new gear from New Balance. Including the New Balance flats with a reversible massaging insole, and the new line in collaboration with Heidi Klum.





Image Courtesy of New Balance















 The fabulous photographer from Nicole by Opi.




















The ladies from Getting Gorgeous organized such a wonderful event; I met some great people, got interesting new products and got to network with other bloggers and PR reps.






No comments:

Post a Comment