Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

I really like this lip colour; it delivers as a moisturizer, with long lasting color and lots of pigment. For those of us who wear lip color every day it is a nice change from traditional lipstick which often dehydrates. It is scented which was a bit surprising, and it can get messy during application or after a full day of eating, talking, etc., but for me the benefits outweigh the negatives.

I received this product in my April BirchBox, and luckily I got a color I like. I am still looking for a local distributor or a way to sample the colors before purchasing.

Image Courtesy of Mirenesse


Image Courtesy of Merrithew
I love Pilates! I've been doing it now for about seven months, and I've noticed great results. I also bought a locker at my gym, so I have been able to bring my mat in and store it. I love my mat almost as much as I love Pilates; it's a 5-6 inches longer than a traditional yoga mat and is about 1/2 inch thick which is perfect cushioning for my spine. I haven't seen a mat this thick by any other company.


Sparkling Water!
(Credit: iStockphoto/Dirk Rietschel)
I'm on a mission to drink more water, and I decided to switch it up one day with sparkling water, and I haven't looked back. I still drink regular water, but I find that sparkling water just appeals to my taste buds more..


Silk Shirts

Vince Silk Tunic at Morgan Clare

Vince Silk Tunic at The Outnet

 I realized how wonderful they are this past summer. They provide coverage, are luxurious and are perfect for spring, summer and this weird transitional time we are in right now. As with most of my wardrobe, I buy quality silk shirt everywhere, thrift stores, Daffy's (RIP), TJ Maxx, Boyds of Philadelphia and I'm even plotting on these versions at Everlane.




What are some of your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment