Wednesday, April 17, 2013

La Dolce Vita at Boyds Philadelphia

Where else can you attend a party where you are greeted by a Lamborghini parked outside the front door; have opera singers spontaneously serenade you, enjoy delicious antipasti, Capogiro gelato and gorgeous designs by Italian and other luxury designers?

Courtesy of Boyds


Courtesy of Serious Wheels.com


Creamy Limoncello shots served in lemons...how clever?!  


Creamy Limoncello

The beverage sponsor for the night was 2Nite: A Premium Italian Vodka.


After taking in the festivities downstairs, I headed upstairs to the women's section and coincidentally where the desserts were located, and two bars. Prosecco, mixed drinks, cannolis, gelato, and beautiful clothing, what more could a girl ask for? 



Gelato Courtesy of Capogiro


The view of the party in the men's section from the glass floor of the women's section.

I forgot to mention that when I entered the door, I was given a $50 coupon that was only good for that night. So of course I had to do some shopping. I've been really into silk shirts the past year or so, and they happen to carry some designs by Equipment. I love this brand for their colors, and interesting patterns, so of course I had to purchase this top in my favorite color, purple.

Courtesy of Equipment
Overall it was such an enjoyable night, and a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment