Sunday, March 25, 2012

First Week of Spring!


Tuesday was "Free Water Ice" Day at Rita's Water Ice to celebrate the first day of spring. I ended up standing in line for 40 minutes...but my tangerine and cherry water-ice tasted great! After grabbing some dinner, I went to FLP Business Workshop on Intellectual Rights. I got some great information, some great tips and resources and I even  got a request for alterations. This isn't the first request I have received, so I decided that I need to create a price list.

Thursday I won free tickets to Jiro Dreams of Sushi It is the first thing that I have ever won, so I was super excited! It is a beautiful story about passion and hard work, plus the food looks great. I highly recommend that you eat before the film!

I stumbled across this awesome deejay via Twitter, Chaisley Lussier. Her Ca ne Fait mix will definitely brighten up your mood!

Saturday I worked on patterns for costumes and then attended a fashion show featuring Palmieri Jeans, House of Charles Gregory , KontraBand 215 and Ramona's Touch of Essence at Yesha Hall in South Philly.








Check out my Facebook Page for more photos! See you next week. -JRochelle



No comments:

Post a Comment