Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Running Out of Time....

Okay so it's the first of July, well actually it just turned into the second of July, and even though I've been inconsistently training, I've just realized that the Merrell Down and Dirty Mud Run is next weekend! and the following weekend is the Electric Run. I'm totally ashamed to admit it, but I haven't run in....well I ran once in May. Twice if you count the interval run I did with my friend Anne in LA. So bottom line, I am grossly unprepared and I would totally back out except I spent too much money on registration fees. Fortunately I've convinced a good group of people to join my team and if I keel over, I'm sure they'll help me out!

 Enjoying some stir fry from HoneyGrow in my Lululemon shorts.  Photo Credit: Mark Hylton


It's not too late to join us, you can't be in any worse shape than I am. I promise. I've missed a whole month of Pilates and Body Circuit classes, and can't remember the last time I broke a sweat exercising. 
You'll be fine!


2 comments:

  1. I'll pray for you. lol From the looks of it that mud run is no joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will definitely need it!

    ReplyDelete