Sunday, June 23, 2013

Weekly Round-Up

Carly of ThirtySomethingFashion wants you to head to the shore to support local Jersey businesses that have managed to rebuild after Hurricane Sandy...and I certainly agree. Buy local! Support small businesses!
Image Courtesy of ThirtySomethingFashion
Susie Bubble.
Ausmonde presents Willow


Hope I am as stylish as Linda Rodin when I get older...

Image Courtesy of Advanced Style

YES! I want one of these swimsuits; yes that's right it's a swimsuit designed for those whose religious and cultural beliefs allow you to swim, but encourage that you remain modest. I'm not quite sure what I would do with it, but the color, cut and piping is gorgeous on the swim tunic.

Image Courtesy of Mode-sty
From photos on birthday cakes to photos on nails. Technology is astounding and we're struggling to keep up. Did you ever think this was possible? Thank you Phoebe Davies.
Images via StyleBubble

No comments:

Post a Comment