Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Music List for 2013


Justin's ready...or so he says. This promo video came out to tease us a couple days ago, and at midnight on 1/14/13 he made "Suit and Tie" available. Still no word on when the album drops, but Justin Timberlake is as spicy as ever. (Yes I am a little bit biased. I have loved him ever since the N'Sync days)


Destiny's Child: "Love Songs"



I'm not sure how I feel about this song. Apparently it was previously recorded but unreleased? DC did an excellent job of hyping up fans though, rumor has it that there are only a few new songs, and the rest are from the hey day of DC. I hope that they include this track.



KE$HA: This video is kinda weird, but I loved Ke$ha's last album and I'm sure this one won't disappoint.




Solange-I think she's found her own voice and her own image. This is probably one of the most fashionable videos out there. You can see her playful personality, her willingness to experiment, and fortunately there are some great vocals to back up the story line.


Of course I'm also feelin' AKeys' new music, reluctantly eagerly anticipating whatever foolishness Nicki Minaj has cooked up this year and am waiting for Dev and Lady Sovereign to put out something new. I haven't heard anything, just putting positive vibes out there!

But the artist I'm most excited for is Tamar Braxton!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment