Thursday, March 1, 2012

Introduction



Hello, and welcome to my first posting! I'm going to tell you a little about myself and why I've decided to start blogging.

I've been sewing and designing since the age of seven, and just recently decided that I want to open a store and be an artist for the rest of my life. I am planning to open a store that is combination retail(clothing and accessories and designed objects), art gallery and tearoom/bar. I plan to feature local artists as well as well-known names and some of my own designs in a "green" environment.
Merci in Paris

These are two of my favorite concept stores. A concept store is unique because of the small, revolving inventory and the decor/layout may change often to fit the theme/concept of the month. Concept stores offer more than the typical retail experience because of the creative atmosphere.
Ra in Antwerp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment