Friday, May 24, 2013

Increasing My Beauty Toolbox

I have been on a mission to explore beauty, and after reading those books I knew what I had to do...head to TJ Maxx to see what I could find. I was not disappointed, there were a ton of beauty products from LiSi, Nyx, OPI, Cala and a few other brands. Here's what I scored...


Lisi's Brow Perfector Eye Brow Pencil and Brush

Line& Define Eye Liner Pencil in Hurricane
Line& Define Eye Liner Pencil in Clear Skies
 

Automatic Lip liner in Bachata



I also picked up these two eye shadow brushes from Cala Products. 
The one on the left has a bamboo handle!


Image courtesy of Cala Products
Image Courtesy of Cala Products


OPI Pure Lacquer Nail Stickers


I also picked up a few brushes from Ross and Target. Here's the thing, I am into makeup, but I am not passionate enough to pay an exorbitant amount of money for them. 
I am still experimenting with brushes, so why go broke?




Sonia Kashuk's Kabuki Brush (I have no clue what it is for, but it is really pretty),
and an angled blush brush, both from Target.

Brushes from Ross
(No clue what their "official" names are or purpose, but I bought them for applying blush.)

Make-up blender sponge by Bella Beauty (from TJ Maxx)

I think I have a pretty good selection of brushes, and these new toys helped to round out my collection. Next step, foundation and BB cream...

No comments:

Post a Comment