Friday, October 19, 2012

What have I been up to?

September 27th
Knit Wit celebrated their move to a new store with a Launch Party and the Lionette Trunk Show.  I love being around people with such creative energy!



Donuts and Chicken, two of the things that make the world go-round. Federal Donuts has moved into it's second location in Center City. This is probably one of the reasons that Philly is the largest US market for sweatpants...
October 4th
Commonwealth Proper Whiskey Tasting: Here's the thing, even though I specialize in womens-wear and children's clothing, I do have a soft spot for men's tailoring. Commonwealth Proper is an excellent example of this, plus the decor in their showroom is divine!





 Night Market Chinatown with my favorite Google CM

No comments:

Post a Comment