Monday, October 29, 2012

Getting ready for the Holiday Show Season...

I've been spending the Hurricane Sandy extended weekend getting ready for my Trunk Show on Friday and my upcoming local show appearances at the Artmore Gift Fair and at the Hyatt Holiday PopUp Shop.

I've been coming up with new designs for products, making price tags, designing& creating packaging materials, making lists, and most importantly deciding what to wear...my new hip pouch aka fanny pack!

Sequin Headband

Fur Scarf

Luggage Leather Envelope

Embellished Fascinators

Embellished Small Leather Envelope

Embellished Small Leather Envelope

"Fanny Pack"





Overloaded Work Station
 
Price Tags

Completed Product: Wallets, Fascinators, Necklaces and Bracelets

Completed Handbags
I've gotten all this accomplished, but I've still got a long list...I have to finish 6 bags, 4 wallets, 15 bracelets and 5 necklaces, and then figure out how to use my Yudu Screenprinter to print some dust bags... It will all be worth it though!


No comments:

Post a Comment