Saturday, October 27, 2012

Beer, More Beer, Gin and Film

I know. I know, My post is late and you're tired of my excuses. I am really, really working on it. I've just been so overwhelmed with work and overtime at work and prepping for fashion shows and attending events. I do think about my readers and take photos, but I have not been doing any posting...but I've been working on getting some really great information for you!

October 12, 2012
Today I headed to the Guinness Believer event at World Cafe Live. I had such a great time at the event in May that was at the Trust building in Old City (the former MTV Real World house), so I decided to sign up again. I'm so glad I did it was just as much fun! Plus I am now a Guinness fan!


Not sure if it was a coincidence or not, but the Heineken Red Star Access Concert at The Electric Factory was the next day and then there was the Hendrick's Gin event at the Trust.... to be honest, I'm not sure how this fits into my networking and marketing plan, but I certainly can't pass up a free event.



Wale
Surprise Guest Freeway!


Nas
QTip as DJ
 October 18, 2012: Hendrick's Gin at Trust


October 21, 2012 Greater Philadelphia Film Office Production Party! Live music, Stephen Starr catering, Rouge, Little Baby's Ice Cream and an open bar. What more can a girl ask for? Oh yeah,  that's right Bacon Brownies from Fette Sau!


Tuna Tartare from Rouge


Little Baby's Ice Cream
PODS, The Continental

Pizzeria Stella





No comments:

Post a Comment